FreeWebPage

From: <KCox881475@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:26:46 EDT
To: site-comments@w3.org
CC: sales@gotoboardwalk.com

Dear Sir or Madam:

While searching the Internet, we came across your company website.  Since
you are an established leader in your industry, we recognize your company as
a model for success.
Your growth and interest in customers motivates us to provide a service to
your business.  We would like to offer you a Free Web Page on “The
Boardwalk” online.  "The Boardwalk" is a collection of shops offering
products and services at the best value to Boardwalk shoppers.  "The
Boardwalk" brings consumers and businesses together.  We also offer chances
for consumers to win monthly prizes through "The Boardwalk" Game.
For more information and to sign-up today, please visit our web site at:
www.GoToBoardwalk.com or please contact us via email:
sales@GoToBoardwalk.com

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,