Request for permission

From: saitou chisa <saitou@netlearning.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:47:59 +0900
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Dear Sirs and Madams

Please excuse and allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Chisa Saitou, and I am with NetLearning Inc., an e-Learning
solution provider in Japan. Today, I am writing to ask you for link
permission.

Since April 2000, we have started to provide IT training courses on our web
site, and we would like to link to the following page of your web site in
order to provide sufficient references for our students taking those
courses.

http://www.〜

Since have a membership system and access to the courses  are allowed only
to registered students, we are
afraid that you will not be able to view the page with a link to your site.
Therefore, we have prepared a sample page so that you can check how the page
actually looks.  You can also find out about the details of the courses on
NetLearning's web site.

Sample page:
http://ns.netlearning.co.jp/samples/

NetLeaning Inc. homepage with course descriptions:
http://www.netlearning.co.jp/

Please kindly accept our request, and
if you do not want us to link to your page or have any questions or requests
on linking, please let me know by replying to this mail.

Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Chisa Saitou
NetLearning Inc.,
Saiou@netlearning.co.jp