Ugh

From: Cesar Eduardo Barros <cesarb@nitnet.com.br>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:13:59 -0300
To: site-comments@w3.org
I've just "discovered" the new layout, and my first reaction was "ugh -- am I
really at the right site?"

- I liked the greater amount of older news in the front page, but the first one
  should be more separated from the others (like using a black CSS border)
- The color in the right column is *awful*! I can't emphasize this enough. You
  really need a better color scheme.
- The right column, again. Lumping all sections together, putting them in alpha
  order instead of dividing in topics as before, putting them _last_ in the
  column, using auto-word-wrap instead of one-per-line (way too easy to slip
  when clicking and harder to find what you're looking for)... At least their
  contents weren't "reformatted" ;-) (and they are the "meat" of the site, they
  deserve more respect!)
- Did I tell you about the color scheme?

--
Cesar Eduardo Barros
cesarb@nitnet.com.br