Sidebar

From: Eliot Landrum <eliot@landrum.cx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 11:40:51 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello! I'm a frequent visitor to w3.org for various reasons (XHTML, CSS, XML references, site validation for personal sites and Mozilla testing, etc.). While I am glad that the W3.org is interested in improving their web site, I am very dissapointed with the new sidebar. With the old one I was able to quickly and easily find the various areas that I needed to go with each page categorized nicely. The new one simply doesn't cut it. Is there any hope of bringing the old bar back?

--
Eliot Landrum
eliot@landrum.cx

-Soli Deo Gloria-