List of current Members

From: Henning Fischer <Henning.Fischer@gmd.de>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 11:20:24 +0200
To: site-comments@w3.org
Dear all,

I like the new style of the page. But I miss the list
of the current Members of W3C. As describes in the
Process Dokument, the member Organisations play a
primary role. In order to find this list, you have
to go to the point "Membership" and from there you
have to scroll a lot. In many talks me had to
potential W3C members, they told us that they thought
W3C is something like a "secret circle". It would
be helpful to make the member Organisations more

Henning Fischer             Henning.Fischer@gmd.de
Tel: +49.2241.142104        GMD, German W3C Office
Fax: +49.2241.142071        Schloss Birlinghoven
URI: http://www.w3c.de/     D-53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany