On Line Divorce Pleading and Legal Document Preparations Dept of Torkildson Law Firm have moved to 251 Shadow Mountain Drive, Suite A, El Paso TX 79912 --The Torkildson Law Firm's new address

From: <triallaw@triallaw.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 06:30:48 -0600
To: site-comments@w3.org
On Line Divorce Pleading and Legal Document Preparations Dept of Torkildson Law Firm have moved to 251 Shadow Mountain Drive, Suite A, El Paso  TX 79912 --The Torkildson Law Firm's new address

The Torkildson Law Firm has moved to 251 Shadow Mountain Drive, Suite A, El Paso  TX 79912.  Our new office is only a short distance from our old address at 300 Thunderbird Drive.  Maps giving directions to our new address should be soon be available at one of our websites:
http://www.legaltork.com
http://www.elpasojudges.com
http://www.legalinfo.com

Thanks for your time,