Re: Comments no more?

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:05:58 -0400
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: kynn@idyllmtn.com, site-comments@w3.org
On Thu, Aug 31, 2000, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> kynn@idyllmtn.com wrote:
> >
> > What happened to the "site-comments" link on the homepage?  There's
> > no way to find that list from either the 'webmaster' link at the
> > bottom or the 'Contact' link at the top and bottom -- is there?
>
> Still there.
> I moved it to "Send comments about this page" under "Get involved">

It is also available from the Webmaster FAQ:

	Home Page			http://www.w3.org/
  Webmaster (at the bottom of the page)
  ->	W3C Webmaster FAQ		http://www.w3.org/Help/Webmaster
  Change this information / fix this link (in the menu)
  ->	3. Change this information / fix this link
					http://www.w3.org/Help/Webmaster#fix

which reads:

   If you have a comment about our Web site, please write to
   site-comments@w3.org. This is a publicly archived mailing list.

Regards,

Hugo

--
Hugo Haas, Webmaster, Systems Team - W3C/MIT
mailto:hugo@w3.org - tel:+1-617-452-2092