West Kentucky has a new on-line Auction!!!

From: Ken Darnell <ken@accretia.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 01:23:40 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org
Thats right!!!

Western Ky, West Tennesee, and Southern Illinois now has
a locally maintained on-line auction site just like some of
those other far away places. The site is up and testing has been
completed. Go ahead post your items for free and see what happens
Keep in mind that this is the first notification that this site
exists and so some of the first of you to get their will find
very little content. But since almost every online auction site
on the web gets jam packed with articles we thought that we
would plow some new ground. I think everyone will be very pleased
with the layout and flow of the site. Posting is free and so is
the registration. So, go ahead and post your items and see if
any of us here in the "Bluegrass State" or our neighbors are
looking for any of the items that you have to offer. If you have
any questions or comments be sure to let us know. Thanks for
your time and spport. And with that let the new auction begin.
www.wkyonline.com