new home page

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@libertysurf.fr>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:00:03 +0200
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello,

I really like the new home page at www.w3.org !

I only have one comment : if the width of the viewport is less than
800px, the width of the Headlines table cell is too small. I suggest
then :

    1. reducing the size of the font of the left and right lists of
       links
    2. reducing the left margin of the left list of links (W3C A to Z)
       to remove the space between the left border of the DIV and the
       markers of the list

I also suggest to add at the bottom of the Headlines column a direct
link to a subscription page for a mailing-list where W3C (should)
post(s) public new announcements.

Bye !

</Daniel>