Compliment

From: [NF]MasterMind <cfp8467@vip.cybercity.dk>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 16:32:46 +0200
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
I would just like to complement you for the very nice design you introduced here on the front page; I haven't browsed the other pages yet. It is symmetric, easy to browse and I very much like that you shifted back to the good old times font, it's nice.

The only thing I would prefer is that all links would be underlined and that the separator char would be the vertically centered dot instead of the or char (in the top and bottom quick access links), but otherwise the design is nice, especially with the clean times font.