Re: What's new?

Good man, thank you. (I know little all about ShEx, my poor list).

Not sure I agree with your analysis - I reckon engineers engaged with the
web prefer stating things than questioning things.
The proportion of folks that rely on 3rd parties is a bit disturbing to me,
human nature.

I was asked today by a cousin who's a history graduate, roughly "I got a
book on HTML, the stuff you do, semantic web?". I didn't know what to say.

While I'm impressed by all the machine learning/AI things, I wanna bet
Google and Facebook (ads & surveillance) will be knocking on the door again
soon. Train the robot. Pretty useless so far, imho.

Waking up to a new world, Almost 1890's Utilitarian, make useful things.
But with computers.

love,
Danny.

--