Re: Proposal for representing Aggregate Statistical Data

Danbri
You are missing the point of this thread (sorry just seen this emai)

There is no complaint about Dagstuhl being made
Please read carefully from the beginning, if you are interested-

The point is that people who read about the workshop through the report
are misinformed, about KG and about a bunch of other things

The complaint is about poor research direction and poor information about
the
state of the art in the research direction in KR, etc etc. This is painful
but true.

What is the point of having workshop reports published, if they dont tell
the truth
or even in the case when they just report the abstracts, these are painfully
superficial and inadequate to represent the state of the art and research
challenges, etc etc etc
Cheers

PDM