Re: Safe manipulation of RDF data

You could also consider Linked Data Platform:

https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/

I've helped work on an implementation that can use a SPARQL Protocol-capable triplestore as backend:

https://github.com/trellis-ldp/trellis

but it will make some light demands on how you lay out the data in the triplestore to be able to effectively support the LDP API.

ajs6f