Re: Relationships and Relations

I agree, it just depends on which ontology you’re using. In ISO 15926 an
Event has zero duration, whereas in schema.org things with non-zero
duration, like concerts and lectures, can also be Events. Cheers for the
good lesson, I'll try to be clear which definition I'm using going forward.

Regards,
Anthony