Re: Relationships and Relations

Hello Hans,

I'd say there is no universal distinction between Relationship and Relation -
it's mostly determined by the use case. We can't force people to use one
or the other. We can only tell them to use standard ontologies as much as
possible and those will usually have Relationships because they are more
flexible.

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--