Re: How to fund a website for getting started with RDF applications?

well now, the biggest of them all namely Oracle is actually a member
of W3C. And as far as I can see Oracle is currently (actually for the
last 10 years or so) quite happy with the PG narrative as it suits its
notion of a graph in the current product lineup better than RDF,
SPARQL and OWL.

Also David, you mentioned digital ad technology only as an
afterthought in your opening statement. I would argue that this topic
(in terms of standards and technologies) should take a much more
prominent role in the W3C agenda as it hits the industry where it
hurts most.  It's the business model for the World Wide Web since its
inception why not spend more time on ad networks and the distribution
of content and last but not least the revenue in context of digital
advertisement rather than just tolerate its use in this  funding
effort?

--

---
Marco Neumann