Re: ArCo: a Knowledge Graph of Italian Cultural Heritage

Hi Valentina,

nice work! I assume you are aware of the German Digital Library [1]
which contains 24,482,105 "objects"? They have some of the links already
you wish to link to. Might be an idea to link to them as well.

I will forward your mail to them in case they have some resources free
to create links to your knowledge graph!

A sample record to my favorite Italian Philosopher:
https://www.deutsche-digitale-bibliothek.de/person/gnd/118575775

Best regards,
Niklas<https://www.deutsche-digitale-bibliothek.de/content/ueber-uns/fragen-antworten#5240>

[1] https://www.deutsche-digitale-bibliothek.de/