Re: Solomon''s curse and search Bias

> If parts of history are classed under mythology because evidence has never
> been found, or
> has been faded or disintegrated because of the elements, then we may never
> truly understand
> If there was a Solomon, and indeed a Solomon Curse (still trying to find
> out) then
> what would that mean for me and you , exactly?
> BTW, there is quite a lot of evidence of Solomon Kingdoms,
> but our query result does not take that into account
>
> http://www.sci-news.com/archaeology/science-biblical-kings-david-solomon-02371.html

So many of those valuable records of the past are lost to our generation
unfortunately, because our ancestors lacked the technology to persist
information, and what did survive was subject to human distortion in most
cases. I personally believe that if a story did manage to survive, then the
culture that perpetuated that story must have been highly motivated to do
so, for the very reason that the lack of technology made persistence (oral
tradition) so difficult, and this to me seems to be a good indicator that
the substance of the story is not only based in fact, but that those facts
were extraordinary enough to provide these early cultures with the impetus
to recite them often to their children. But when researching such material,
we are at the mercy of the data publisher and how they might have
categorized the information.

Today we have unfathomable quantities of persisted data, and yet still much
of our collective wisdom (i.e. lessons learned in the human experiential
journey, biographical details of significant historical figures, etc) is
"fossilized" in mountains of non-tractable data. When our "excavation"
tools become mature, I imagine the discovers we unearth from these data
mountains will rival the discovery of even the most famous ancient
artifacts.

-sherman

--

Thanks,
-sherman

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from
the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of
turning.
(James 1:17)