Re: Solomon''s curse and search Bias

Hi Paola,

You'll need to guide Google, or any search engine a bit more.
PageRank is based on popularity in general (less linking = less popular)
"Solomon Curse" is a very popular book, and so you'll get many hits for
that in results.

What you are looking for is how to interpre

Try hinting that your looking for academic resources on a particular
subject by searching
"king solomon's curse" site:.edu

Also you can search books (and in any language or time period with other
options)
https://books.google.com/advanced_book_search?q=%22solomon%27s+curse%22&tbas=0&biw=1908&bih=958&dpr=1&hl=en

The other thing to note is that "solomon's curse" is of biblical nature,
and not so much "history" as defined by some academics.  I take no
liberties here that I know anything about religion or history :) :)
But since it seems to be of biblical nature, where the oldest texts
mentioning "solomon's curse" are that of religious importance, then you
might have to adjust your searching patterns or assumptions and
expectations.

All the best !  Good luck in your search !
Remember however...you can always CALL professors around the world (and
leave a message if they don't answer) and ask them about that subject.  You
don't HAVE to use the web. :-)

Thad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/