Re: neural networks being purported as KR?

Hi Paola

I'd say a NN is not as "knowledgy" as a decision tree. I would argue that
NN is a mathematical model that compiles previous data representing
cause/consequences, so it's the same type of knowledge as, say, a logarithm
table, versus the type of knowledge the infinte sum formula for evaluating
logarithms would represent.

They certainly don't look the same thing to me.

Cheers,

dfcp

--
diogo patrão