More research positions at TU Dresden

Dear all,

The forwarded job advert is actually part of a larger batch of open
positions at TU Dresden. In addition, we are looking for applicants (PhD
student/postdoc, f/m/d) who would like to do research in the area of
rule-based reasoning and ontology languages, with applications to
understandable AI and data science:

https://iccl.inf.tu-dresden.de/web/Jobs/en

A fifth opening in the area of abstract argumentation is forthcoming.

All of these openings are part of a single, collaborative project, but
they belong to separate sub-projects. Please send one separate
application to each group/PI you want to apply to.

I am happy to answer informal queries by email.

Best regards and a Happy New Year,

Markus

--
Prof. Dr. Markus Kroetzsch