Re: HTML entry point for the RDF Namespace?

At the moment, the file is pure HTML, with the vocabulary embedded in JSON-LD.

Turning it to RDFa is much more work, and I am not convinced it would help the legacy applications I am talking about, which may have been created way before RDFa was defined.

Ivan

> On 16 Dec 2019, at 17:25, Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca> wrote:
>
> On 16/12/2019 16.50, Ivan Herman wrote:
>> What will be returned is the no longer RDF but HTML, meaning that this RDF environment would break.
>
> Return HTML+RDFa to Accept: text/html, application/xhtml+xml requests.
>
> -Sarven
> http://csarven.ca/#i

----
Ivan Herman, W3C