Re: Trip Reports on Dagstuhl Seminar on Knowledge Graphs

Thank you Juan

Yes,  I am interested  but cannot access any document at the links you
sent,
as they seem  password protected!

Please share something we can read, and look forward to the report

Recently  launched related initiatives, as a reminder

AIKR  W3C CG
https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/

and

AIKR Special Issue