Re: software to draw RDF graph diagrams

Hi Chris,

A long, long time ago I did something along those lines, called Graph Stylesheets:

https://www.w3.org/2001/11/IsaViz/gss/gssmanual.html

There was a full implementation of it in IsaViz (which also used GraphViz for the layout):
https://www.w3.org/2001/11/IsaViz/

The stylesheet language was itself expressed in RDF, which may not have been the best choice… (it was a bit verbose and used reification, and I had developed a graphical front-end for stylesheet editing).

Some additional info about it can be found here:
https://doi.org/10.1145/1148493.1148532

GSS was probably overkill, but I still think a stylesheet language for node-link diagrams (especially for RDF graphs) is a good idea.

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA - ILDA