Re: software to draw RDF graph diagrams

On Sat, 08 Sep 2018 04:27:00 +0200, Pedro Szekely <szekely@usc.edu> wrote:

> My student Xi Jin wrote a simple RDF visualization tool:
> https://github.com/fatestigma/ontology-visualization Here is an example
> output

Nice work Xi Jin!

This reminds me of Damian Steer's tool from so many years ago that I have
forgotten its name (but someone probably knows - danbri?). Are the colours
configurable? (The original ask was for black and white printing, and
black on blue is tough even for me to read on the screen).

cheers

Chaals

--
Chaals: Charles (McCathie) Nevile find more at https://yandex.com