Re: software to draw RDF graph diagrams

As long as the diagrams aren't too complex (so that you would want some
kind of automatic layout), Powerpoint or similar drawing programs work
well.  I like to get one node to look the way I want, and then copy it
for all the other nodes.  That seems to be the easiest way to get a
uniform appearance.

You can find some automatic-layout programs, but I hardly ever like the
results for RDF-like diagrams.