Re: Semantic Web + GraphQL

* Otávio Calaça Xavier <msc.otaviocx@gmail.com> [2018-09-02 12:49-0300]
> Hi All,
>
> Thank you so much, everybody, for your replies. I was surprised by the
> great responses and projects that you are doing or mentioned. I realized
> that most of the researches are about the use of the GraphQL to query
> Linked Data. I'm thinking of some way to describe GraphQL components using
> Semantic Web Technologies (OWL and RDF). Maybe, with this approach, I can
> compose GraphQL Web Services and automatically discover that services. What
> do you think about that?

You might want to look at "Semantic Web Services" (a big thing at ISWC
maybe 15 years back) and SADI (a system which uses type annotations to
choreograph chains of services). My guess is that some folks have
worked the upper limits on what inferencing can offer service composition.

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509
mobile: +33.6.80.80.35.59