Re: Semantic Web Interest Group now closed

Just wondering what people's thoughts are, rather than Semantic Web or
Linked Data, what about Machine-Readable Web? It's simple and
self-explanatory (a quality John mentioned), conveys its potential power
(as Melvin brought up), and it ties together with machine learning.

It's also accurate, I think:

*"I have a dream for the Web [in which computers] become capable of
analyzing all the data on the Web"*
- Tim Berners-Lee, *Weaving the Web*, 1999

Anthony