Re: Semantic Web Interest Group now closed

+1 to keep as is.
Some of the conversations held here are extraordinarily interesting. Of note the
recent seventeen email exchange mainly between Henry Story and Pat Hayes the
first week of September, which I am still re-reading.Henry adds to this in the
Web Interest Group now closed)), and I think his points are well made: the
intersection of semantics and pragmatism.I'm a psychoanalysts interested in
neuroscience and neuro-psychoanalysis and I find all of this very interesting,
albeit that it pushes me where I am not fully able to go by virtue of the
constraints of my time and intellect.Surely that's a good thing?

Adam Saltiel