Re: visualization of ShEx or SHACL

Hi James,

In fact, we will be presenting our work concerning features for a visual
data shapes editor next ISWC2018 @ the VOILA workshop:
http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2187/paper2.pdf
A first proof-of-concept is available online: unSHACLed:
https://w3id.org/imec/unshacled/app , and we are actively continuing
development.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Kind regards,
Ben

Ben De Meester
Researcher Semantic Web
imec - Ghent University - IDLab | Faculty of Engineering and
Architecture | Department
of Electronics and Information Systems
Technologiepark-Zwijnaarde 19, 9052 Ghent, Belgium
t: +32 9 331 49 59 | e: ben.demeester@ugent.be | URL:
http://users.ugent.be/~bjdmeest/