Re: ✅ Literals as subjects Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

> On 26 Nov 2018, at 14:34, William Waites <wwaites@tardis.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> For example, what does
>>  { :isLabelOf owl:inverseOf rdfs:label . }
>> actually cause/mean or whatever?
>
> I think it means:
>
>    { ?A owl:inverseOf ?B. ?C ?B ?D } => { ?D ?A ?C }.
>    { ?A owl:inverseOf ?B } => { ?B owl:inverseOf ?A }.

Good.
So that means that if I have a store that has triples like these in (and interprets them properly),
and I ask to SPARQL DESCRIBE with :isLabelOf in it, I may get back RDF with Literals in the subject position?

I can certainly get back literals in places I wasn’t expecting from a SELECT, I think?