Literals as predicates (was: Re: Blank nodes as predicates Re: Blank Nodes Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal)

On 11/23/18 12:28 AM, Hugh Glaser wrote:
> Pat, presumably if I can have literals in subject position, I can have them in the predicate position too?
> That would be great (I have no idea what it means, but it would still be great not to have to explain another exception :-) )

RDF 1.1 already defines a generalised triple as UBL x UBL x UBL [1], whereas ter Horst's definition of a generalised triple is UB x UB x UBL [2] (page 18, formula 26).

Best regards,
Andreas.

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#section-generalized-rdf
[2] http://www.websemanticsjournal.org/index.php/ps/article/download/66/64