Re: Blank nodes as predicates Re: Blank Nodes Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

Is that really an essential problem? With blank nodes as predicates,
will it suddenly become easier to build RDF applications and explain
it "for dummies"?

A lot of infrastructure will break and/or will have to be updated,
that is for sure.