From: Wouter Beek [mailto:w.g.j.beek@vu.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 May, 2018 20:52
To: Mikael Pesonen <mikael.pesonen@lingsoft.fi>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: vCard issues

Hi Mikael, community,

I would like to generalize your question a bit: Linked Data practitioners regularly run into issues like the ones you are reporting for VCARD (e.g., I've found similar issues with DCAT, VoID, GoeSPARQL, and WGS84.  Is there a Github/Redmine/something issues page where such shortcomings can be reported?  Vocabulary design is never really 'done', but is a continuous process with updates every so many years.

---
Cheers,
Wouter.