Re: vCard issues

Hi everyone,

As far as I can see, vCard is not a recommendation, but an "interest group
note" result of the last (concluded) VCARDWG
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/vcarddav/about/>.

I'd say each issue has to be addressed to those responsible. In W3C each
ontology has a mailing list to send comments to. In the case of vCard, this
very mailing list (https://www.w3.org/TR/vcard-rdf/#sotd).

If I were you I'd patch it myself and send the proposed correction here (so
if there is another WG to improve vCard they can use your efforts). Be sure
to check the mailing list archives, maybe someone has already found and
fixed it.

Cheers,
Guillermo