1-year Postdoc opportunity at NTNU

From: Ahmet Soylu <ahmet.soylu@ntnu.no>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 10:03:06 +0000
To: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
ERCIM -- the European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics --
offers 1-year Postdoc opportunity at the partner universities.

I am looking for candidates who would like to apply. My area of interests is primarily Semantic Web
and HCI.

The work place will be Department of Computer Science, NTNU, Gjovik. Interested candidates
should contact ahmet.soylu@ntnu.no<mailto:ahmet.soylu@ntnu.no> directly for further information.

Regards,
Ahmet Soylu
--