Re: Seeking LDP server recommendations

From: Tobias Käfer <tobias.kaefer@kit.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 16:09:33 +0100
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi Graham,

I had my shot at a very basic LDP implementation at [1]. I use it
whenever I quickly need some Linked Data resources to read and write.

Features:
* 1 Basic container to GET/PUT/POST/DELETE RDF
* Supports various RDF serialisations, ie. Turtle, RDF/XML, N-Triples,
JSON-LD, for both reading and writing
* Fast
* Easy to deploy
* Reasonably reliable, has been used internally and externally

Downsides:
* Does not persist data during restart, as it is backed by a hash map
* Error reporting may not go beyond giving you a 400/500 error if
something goes wrong
* Built from a lot of standard J2EE (JAX-RS in particular), but not
meant to be maintained for production. Quite modular though, so the code
should be easily understood and adapted. Eg. persistence ist
straight-forward to add.

Cheers,

Tobias

[1] https://github.com/kaefer3000/ldbbc