Re: System for generating schema based web forms?

It may not be close to what you want, but Fresnel does the rendering angle:
https://www.w3.org/2005/04/fresnel-info/
We used to use it (well it still runs in fact) very successfully for rkbexplorer.

Maybe it could be extended for the forms/input angle?

--
Hugh
023 8061 5652