Re: System for generating schema based web forms?

Hello

Quite some time ago (4 years) I have successfully used RDForms for this :
http://rdforms.org/#!index.md
In my opinion SHACL would now be the way to go for this.
React-JsonLd-editor looks really nice, although maybe a little too
triple-oriented for non-RDF-aware end users.

Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux