Re: How to deal with non-RFC IRIs in Turtle?

From: Ruben Verborgh <Ruben.Verborgh@UGent.be>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 13:30:51 +0000
To: Wouter Beek <w.g.j.beek@vu.nl>
CC: SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi Wouter,

> Thirdly, according to the Turtle specification, a Turtle parser must
> resolve relative IRIs w.r.t. a base IRI, according to RFC 3986.

Not a direct answer to your (very interesting) question,
but I remember this thread about relative IRI resolution in Turtle:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2015Aug/0000.html

Back then, I also found many cases with different interpretations,
which resulted in this extensive set of tests:
https://github.com/RubenVerborgh/N3.js/blob/v0.11.2/test/N3Parser-test.js#L1496-L1922
A subset of these was suggested for the Turtle test suite:
https://github.com/w3c/rdf-tests/pull/30

Might be interesting to have your cases there as well.

Best,

Ruben