Re: AIML?

thank you Martynas

I become a little confused, because I consider turtle a type of RDF
we ll keep Turtle in mind when we get to this work

I presume encoding ( xml to rdf to turtle mapping/conversion) should not be
a problem?

the problem  is modelling the domain

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 2:18 PM, Martynas Jusevičius <martynas@atomgraph.com