Re: ISWC 2018 - Conference Registration is Open

This is the Semantic Web mailing list, not the W3C public shaming mailing
list.

 I suggest that talking directly with the organizers and perhaps reporting
back here rather than making public demands might be a more productive and
collaborative way of interacting. You might also try walking a mile in
their shoes. You'd then be a mile away, and have their shoes...

Dan