Re: Make processing of RDF deterministic

Hi, sorry for my ignorance but, could an XML DOM / XSL / XSLT approach help
with the declarative notion of templates working over a canonicalized /
normalized representation of a graph, maybe with help of context resources
/ nodes?

Regards, Sebastian.

http://exampledotorg.blogspot.com