Re: CfP for 3d Drift-a-LOD workshop on Concept Drift & Linked Open Data at ESWC2018

From: Sarven Capadisli <info@csarven.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 12:04:07 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org, Laura Hollink <L.Hollink@cwi.nl>
On 2018-01-30 22:26, Laura Hollink wrote:
> Call for Papers: Drift-a-LOD’18: Detection, Representation and
> Management of Concept Drift in Linked Open Data

> == SUBMISSION GUIDELINES ==
>
> We invite full papers and short papers. Submissions must be in PDF,
> formatted in the style of the Springer Publications format for Lecture
> Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). For details on the LNCS style, see
> Springer’s Author Instructions at
> http://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines.
> Contributions should not exceed 8 pages in length for full papers and 5
> pages for short papers, including references and optional appendices.
> Papers can be submitted through the EasyChair submission system at
> https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=driftalod2018.

Would it be reasonable to conclude that "Drift-a-LOD" has drifted from
the LOD? :)

What would it take for your workshop to get on with the Linked Data
bandwagon, perhaps by encouraging its clientele to *share* *their*
*article* *contributions* using the native Web stack with your workshop?

How can I encourage you to contribute to:

https://linkedresearch.org/cloud

Got the chops? =)

http://csarven.ca/web-science-from-404-to-200

-Sarven