Semantic Web Browser (was: Working draft)

Hi,

I'm currently updating my ongoing efforts on building the 'backend' side of
the coin of a 'Semantic' solution, in this link and attached file. I'm
focusing on isolating data (resources), schema (templates) and behavior
(queries) aggregated and / or inferred into RDF quads from current
applications for being available and published 'semantically' (as services)..

https://github.com/CognescentBI/BISemantics/blob/master/TOC.pdf?raw=true

But, what it would be like to have a 'Semantic Web Browser' which
declaratively renders API frontend / backend interactions, instead of
having to rely on 'document web' techniques to interface with and render
service interactions. This link of a previous post gave me a hint:

https://ruben.verborgh.org/blog/2017/12/20/paradigm-shifts-for-the-decentralized-web/

But what could be achieved with declarative solutions to the user / service
interaction 'problem' should be solved in the semantic realm as well,
giving, perhaps, the freedom for user interfaces (application) providers to
use some kind of declarative constructs and templating language and provide
'branding' to their products using open APIs.

Best regards,
Sebastián.