Re: Newsletter & Call for Papers WebSci'18

well,

cf. https://dokie.li/docs#html-math <https://dokie.li/docs#html-math>  https://twitter.com/csarven/status/908711815215026177 <https://twitter.com/csarven/status/908711815215026177>

this project doesn't look like abandoned 5 years ago to me...  all I was saying is that I buy into Sarven seriously putting work into that which should be acknowledged.