Fwd: Best practises for using multiple schemes to describe resources

Mikael:
If a single scheme does not meet your needs then it is most acceptable to
define your own . If you adopt an element of an existing scheme it would be
useful to provide a referential link to that 'meaning' .
\   things can become complicated when more schemes are used. And the
classes of various schemes don't always mean exactly the same thing.\

If you publish your new scheme to allow others to adopt it .. you may see
that others agree with your construct

good luck

Carl Mattocks

--
Principal Wellness Intelligence Institute
voicemail (usa) (732) 497-CARL {2275}