Re: CfP for 3d Drift-a-LOD workshop on Concept Drift & Linked Open Data at ESWC2018

Hi Sarven,

Thanks for nudging us in the right direction. We support the currently ongoing move towards more open, decentralised publishing of academic output. To reflect this, at least a bit, we’ve updated the call with a text that encourages authors to take steps in this direction.

http://event.cwi.nl/drift-a-lod/2018/

Best,
Laura