Re: Designing a Linked Data developer experience

Hi Ruben et al,
You may be interested in taking a look at Mira which is an interface development framework for REST applications that can be used with linked data – https://github.com/TecWebLab/mira. Unfortunately the documentation is still in Portuguese but running it through Google translate should work. A paper describing it can be found at https://www.researchgate.net/publication/303514856_MIRA_A_Model-Driven_Framework_for_Semantic_Interfaces_for_Web_Applications.

A Happy New Year to all!

Cheers
Daniel

---