Re: Proposal: RDF Entry Point Website [was Re: Pragmatic Problems in the RDF Ecosystem]

On 12/21/18 2:43 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 at 23:21, David Booth <david@dbooth.org wrote:
>     I propose that we make a W3C community-maintained website for this
>     purpose, and use a github repo -- to be created -- to drive it, such as:
>     https://github.com/w3c/rdf
>
> I just came across this :
>
> https://github.com/semantalytics/awesome-semantic-web
 >
 > Maybe a good start?

Nice!   For a long time Mike Bergman has also maintained a database of
RDF-related tools, though a number of the tools on his list are now
outdated:
http://www.mkbergman.com/sweet-tools/

I am still wondering if there is enough interest to create a
community-maintained repo under W3C for this purpose.  So far I have
heard agreement about the need for such a resource, but no concrete
offers to help create and maintain it.  I am willing to help, but I
don't want to ask W3C to create such a repo unless I know that at least
3 others are willing to contribute.

If anyone is willing to help, please say so under issue #6:
https://github.com/w3c/EasierRDF/issues/6

Thanks,
David Booth